140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185, 190, 195, 200
1. Please remember to check size and quantity before personalisation of print and/or embroidery etc. as no credit will be allowed for printed or processed garments.
2. In the event that you require us to produce any Products to your specification, you shall be responsible for ensuring that the accuracy and correctness of that specification.
3. As the Customer you agree that you have obtained all necessary licenses, consents, and permissions required in order to commission us to supply bespoke Products to you.
4. Where you require us to produce samples or test work for you, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for such samples and test work and will agree the amount of that fee with you in advance.
Returns and refunds
1. Any garments embroidered, bespoke or customised are no returnable unless faulty.
2. All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged garment packaging - failure to do so will result in the goods being refused.
3. If goods have been sent incorrectly please ring our Customer Service Team within five working days to arrange a collection and re-order.
4. Faulty goods must be returned within seven working days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment.
5. Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. You should ring or email the Customer Service Team with a list of the goods to be returned (please have this information ready).
6. Please note that, with the exception of faulty goods and mis-deliveries, Cowans will use its discretion whether or not to accept goods for return. In any event no goods will be accepted for return later than 15 days after supply. A minimum charge of £15 or 15% (whichever is the greater) handling and administration charge will be made together with carriage costs if applicable.